SCRIPTURE READING: ISA 40:29-31; PS 40:1; ISA 25:9; MICHA 7:7; ISA 30:18; LAM 3:24-26;
CONFESSION: Father Lord, I have come again to return all the praise and glory to Your most holy name for proving Yourself strong on my behalf. I have come to acknowledge You as the One that provided for all my needs, the One that protected me from all evils, and the One that made all things work together for my good this past month, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, I am yearning for the day You will tear the heavens open and come down in Your power. That the mountains may quake at Your presence, that everything exalting itself against You in my life may bow at Your feet. That all that works contrary to Your purpose in my life may vanish and Your will be established, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord do again in my time and in my case just as in the days of old when You showed Your mighty strength on behalf of Your children. When You rode the heavens and in Your excellency on the cloud to the help of Your chosen ones. When the sea saw You and fled, Jordan drew back, and the mountains skipped like little lambs. You spoke and Your voice thundered upon many waters, the wilderness was shaken, flames of fire were divided and everyone in Your temple cried “holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, in the name of Jesus.
My help is in You O Lord, without You I cannot achieve anything. Without Your help I am helpless. Without Your favor, I cannot survive and without Your goodness, I am empty. I have come again into Your throne room based on the work Jesus Christ finished on the Cross of Calvary and sealed with His resurrection when He led captivity captive and received gifts for men. I have come that You might turn things around for my good. I have come to look unto You again so that You can make Your face shine on me. I have come to plead my case through the blood of Jesus. I have come unto You for the lifting up of my head and restoration of my strength in You, in the name of Jesus.
It is written that the Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it. Today, let Your word O Lord be given concerning me so that the long-awaited testimonies could be given. Let Your word be spoken in heaven and let it stand fast here on earth so that the much expected celebration can begin. Let the power of the word You have already established in heaven over my life begin to manifest Your glory here on earth, in the name of Jesus.
I declare this month as a month of greater glory and praise. A month of unlimited divine possibilities. I decree that nothing will be missing in the agenda of God for me. All that heaven has already packaged for me will be delivered according to their divine schedule. I will not only see the goodness of God in this month, but I will also enjoy it to the fullest. My heart shall overflow with joy, my mouth will declare the wonders of God, and all will see and know that I serve a living God, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my voice of thanksgiving ascend to the throne room of God like an evening sacrifice, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the lifting up of my hands in adoration be acceptable to You O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- I have come to say thank You Lord the way I know, because only You deserve to be exalted, to be magnified and worshipped, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord let the power of Your presence envelope me right now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the joy of Your presence inject strength into my spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- I believe, therefore, I speak that in this month wonders without number will manifest in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels in charge of special assignments this month show up at my address, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power in the blood of Jesus manifest on the doorposts, lintels, and windows of my home, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord let this month deliver to me all that I have missed so far in this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, it is written that You do not change, therefore, show forth Your strength on my behalf as You did in the Bible, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, show Your strength to all those who have been opposing Your agenda for me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, show Your strength to those boasting that they will not allow me to be who You created me to be, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord show Your strength to all the forces of darkness summoned to be frustrating me, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not be sick, I will not break down and I will not be at the mercy of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- God has already gone ahead of me, therefore, no evil mountain will be able to stand before me in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of God Most High rest afresh upon every member of my family, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive all the help and resource I need to fulfill heaven’s expectations over me in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I commit every leader and every member of my church family to God for the perfection of His will concerning every one of us, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send Your peace to every war zone of the world, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, give our political leaders the humility and godly fear to stir the affairs of this country in Your direction, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, thank You again for answered prayers.