SCRIPTURE READING: HAGGAI 2:8-9; JOEL 2:23; DEUT 11:13-14; JOB 8:7; JOB 42:12
CONFESSION: I am grateful O Lord for all You have done for me. I am particularly grateful for the gift of life and the peace I enjoy everyday. I am grateful for Your kindness and mercies toward me. I am grateful for not allowing me to perish in the valley of the shadow of death. I am grateful for always being there to see to my defense and protection. I am grateful for supernatural provisions that I have been enjoying since the beginning of this year, in the name of Jesus.
By the spirit of faith, I decree and declare that today marks the beginning of the greater works of God in my life. Today marks the beginning of the unstoppable blessings of God in my life. Today ushers me into the realm of super-abundant provisions of God. Today marks the beginning of the end of all enemies like Pharaoh in my life. Today marks the beginning of the manifestations of all delayed blessings. Today marks the beginning of the latter glory of God in my life, glory that will proclaim to the whole world that I serve a living God, in the name of Jesus.
From this moment things will not continue as usual for all the opposers of my destiny. Life will not be normal for all who have hotly pursued after me to destroy me. Operations in the spirit realm will not continue as typical and customary for all the wicked spirits assigned to be waging war against me. Right now, the foundations of the habitations of spiritual wickedness are being shaken. The unmistaken judgment of the Most High has been unleashed over all the territories of witches, wizards, familiar spirits and marine spirits. Their altars are being dismantled and burnt to ashes. God is angry with the wicked everyday and if they do not change their ways, He will destroy them says the Bible, therefore, since they have refused to change their ways let the judgment promised by God be released upon them, in the name of Jesus.
How long will the wicked be permitted to plot evil schemes and execute them without restraints. How long will they be allowed to go on destroying the innocent ones. How much more must they frustrate the lives of God’s children before they are brought to utter destruction? O Lord arise in Your anger, enough is enough, I refuse to be tossed up and down by wicked powers You have placed under my feet. I reject their satanic manipulations and operations now and forever, in the name of Jesus.
Let the promised latter glory of God like rain come down upon me. O Lord make me wear Your glory like a garment. For my trouble I receive double of Your blessings. For my ashes, I receive Your beauty. For my sigh of sorrow, I receive Your everlasting joy, in the name of Jesus. According to Your word let my latter end increase abundantly. O Lord grant me the grace, the time, the energy and all the resources to enjoy the rest of my life, in the name of Jesus.
Let the abundance of heaven be released unto me. Let the channels of favor in heaven be opened unto me. Let the angels in charge of wealth distribution be sent to minister to me. Let the grace that manifested in the life of Abraham after the birth of Isaac that made him live extra seventy five years in good health, also manifest in me, in the name of Jesus.
Even though I did not and I will not suffer what Job suffered, but God will bless my latter days more than my beginning as He did for Job. I will enjoy manifold restorations of all I have ever lost. God will grant me peace all around me. He will not allow the spirit of delay to manifest in my expectations again. God will expedite His counsel to bless and establish me. From this month going forward, there shall be unusual manifestations of God’s goodness and mercies in my family. There will be supernatural demonstrations of God’s power in my life and I will live to continue to declare the glory of the Lord in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
In this new month, I will only move forward and not backward, I will only succeed and not fail. I will only record profits and not losses. I will only receive good news and not bad news. I will only enjoy the favor of God and not His anger. I am starting with God; therefore, it will surely go well with me and for me, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- O Lord I am grateful for all You did for Your name sake for me last month, in the name of Jesus.
- I am excitedly looking forward with a blessed hope for what You are prepared to do in this new month, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels in charge of ascending with the sacrifice of God’s children manifest to carry my offering of praise and thanksgiving to God, in the name of Jesus.
- I plead the power in the blood of Jesus over every item in this house, in the name of Jesus.
- I banish the presence of any negative spirit in this house now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the joy in the presence of God fill me and fill everyone in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of resurrection and power in the blood of Jesus come upon every good thing that has been killed in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the God of restoration arise and restore all the blessings that the spiritual locusts, grasshoppers, cankerworms and palmerworms have eaten in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the glory with which You clothed me at the beginning of my life before the first spiritual attack was lunched against me, come back now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the anointing that breaks the yoke come upon my hands and destroy every curse of financial failure, in the name of Jesus.
- From today, let the powers my enemies depend upon begin to fail them, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the arms of oppression over my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise and make all things new again in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every old thing standing against new things in my life be removed from me, in the name of Jesus.
- I will continue to enjoy sound health, in the name of Jesus.
- As I look forward with great expectations in this month, I shall not be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- I cover every member of my family with the blood of Jesus and I decree and declare that no plague shall claim anyone of us, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers.