SCRIPTURE READING: MATT 8:24-27; ISA 26:1-2; JOHN 14:27; ISA 41:10; PS 34:4; ISA 54:10
CONFESSION: Father Lord I thank You for being my light in darkness. You are my Way Maker in the Red Sea of life. You are my peace in the storm. You are my guiding star leading me in the way I should go. You are my hope in the valley of the dry bones of life. You are my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer, in You I take Refuge. You are my breath, my strength and my life, in You I live and move and have my being. You are the reason I am alive. You are the reason all my needs are met. You are the reason I am not put to shame. You are the reason the enemies have not been able to overcome me. You are the reason the weapons of my wicked enemies are rendered useless, in the name of Jesus.
Today, as I call on You again, I know that You will do exceedingly abundantly above all that I ask in my prayer. I know that Jesus my High Priest will speak on my behalf. I know that heavens will open and angels will be sent to minister to me, in the name of Jesus.
Just like Jesus rebuking the storm that arose against their boat, I stand on the authority conferred upon me by my Lord and Savior and I rebuke every spiritual storm raging against my peace. I rebuke the spirit behind the current storm of unrest sweeping across the country. I rebuke Satan and his cohorts in my life. I speak frustration over his wicked agenda. I bind all his demons that are currently working to cause more economic, spiritual and physical damage. Let terror seize all his agents and let there be confusion in their camps, in the name of Jesus.
Let the majestic voice of the Lord that thunders upon the waters, the voice that breaks the cedars of Lebanon, the voice that is full of power and mighty enough to shake the wilderness. Let the voice that is able to strip the forest bare begin to speak. Let the voice of God drown the voice of injustice and inequality. Let the voice of God arise and speak for the oppressed. Let the voice of God plead the cause of the downtrodden. Let the voice of God that is full of power silence the voice of the Devil speaking through any human mouth, in the name of Jesus.
Enough is enough, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end. Let the secret places of the habitation of cruelty be uncovered and rendered desolate. Let the wicked drink from the cup of judgment in Your hand until they be drunk. Let them experience the same measure with which they have dealt with Your children without mercy. Let them not be able to escape this time around. Let all the architects of divisive and destructive schemes that are robbed of their sleep unless they have done evil, begin to fall into the pits they have dug. Let their feet be caught in the snare they have laid down for the innocent and let their mischief come upon their own heads, in the name of Jesus.
The fourth man in the fire with the three Hebrew men is with me. The angel that went ahead of Daniel and shut the mouths of the lions in the den is with me. The favor of God that operated upon Joseph in the prison is upon me. The innumerable hosts of God that surrounded Elisha when the Syrians came to attack him are with me. The presence of God that manifested in the form of a cloud by day and pillar of fire by night is with me, in the name of Jesus.
I will continue to enjoy the peace of God in the midst of the storm. The peace of the Prince of Peace will continue be in me and around me. Just as the agenda of the storm that arose against the boat where Jesus was sleeping was frustrated, so will every demonic agenda of the wicked against my life be frustrated. Because Jesus the fourth man in the fire is with me, the fire of this life will not burn me, the lions of this world cannot devour me. The Lord is with me as a mighty Warrior therefore, all my adversaries shall be confounded, in the name of Jesus.
No matter what is going on around the world today, the counsel of the Lord for me shall still stand. I will always come out of every storm stronger and better. I shall not be part of any negative statistics. I will not be swept away by any evil wind. The sun of righteousness will arise and shine upon me. The covenant of peace God has established with me will keep me from all evils and I will see the end of every adversity and adversary, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Father Lord, I am extremely grateful for making me to be part of the people that will be praising You in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I am thanking You for the angel of protection that is at work every moment around me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord I am grateful for all You have put in place for my enjoyment and fulfillment in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise and anoint me with Your fresh oil, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord make Your face to shine upon me and let Your favor clothe me all through this month, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus I decree and declare that I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of God behind the words of Jesus when He rebuked the storm enforce my declarations and prayers this very moment, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the raging of the wicked cease and let their strength wane, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord send Your mighty angels to rout every demon of destruction on rampage right now in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angel that rolled back the Red Sea arise and roll back the billows of destruction claiming innocent lives across the world, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord give our leaders the wisdom to know what to do, the courage to do it, and the willingness to do it on time, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the unity of those taking advantage of the current situation be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord accept all the prayers of Your children for peace like the sacrifice of Abel, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every Goliath threatening our peace receive the stone of David, in the name of Jesus.
- Have mercy on us O Lord and restore our fortunes as in times past, in the name of Jesus.
- I pray for healing of those deeply hurt by the loss of their loved ones, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord prosper and establish the works of our hands, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree and declare that the church of God will continue to march on and the gates of hell will not prevail against us, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers