CONFESSION: Father Lord I thank You because the power that raised Jesus from the dead is resident in me. I am grateful because You love me exactly the way You loved Father Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I am so thrilled to know that I am an heir of the covenant You made with Abraham. Thank You for forgiving me through the sacrifice of Jesus and not through the shedding of animal blood. Thank You for sending Your angels to fight for me just as You did for the children of Israel in the Bible. I am grateful for all the supernatural provisions I have been enjoying from the time I was conceived in my mother’s womb, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, I thank You for making it easy for me to know that all the help I have ever needed, and I will ever need is in You. I am grateful for the gift of faith that makes me lift up my eyes unto You at the breaking of each day. I praise and exalt Your holy name for the blessedness of all the benefits of Redemption that I freely enjoy, in the name of Jesus.
Today, I boldly declare that my God has brought all the help that I need at a time like this just as He did for the children of Israel through Moses. For a long time, it seemed as if God had abandoned His people and their enemy concluded nobody could get them out of his house of bondage. But their enemy was wrong, their Deliverer was a Man of war, He was mighty in Battle, He sent His word and healed them and delivered them out of all their trouble. I believe in the appointed time of God; I refuse to doubt the word of God like those who saw His wonders and still doubted. I receive help from every person God has sent my way regardless of their social, ethnic, religious, or political affiliations, in the name of Jesus.
By the help of God, I move out of a physical or spiritual position of lack. I move out of every physical or spiritual trap of stagnancy. I break free from every physical or spiritual chain of debt. O Lord by Your help I receive the physical and spiritual healing that Christ purchased for me through His stripes over two thousand years ago. By Your mighty help I overcome every enemy operating in my life like Pharaoh. I overcome every adversary operating like Herod. I overcome every envious enemy like Haman. I put to flight every Spiritual Midianite plundering my harvest. I use the sword of the spirit to cut off the head of any spiritual Goliath, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord by the help You have brought to me let every spiritual wall of Jericho before me collapse at the shout of my Halleluiah. Let every Red Sea situation partway before me. Let every stigma be removed and replaced with the glory of God. Let my heaven open and let the channels of Your blessing burst open for me. Let all seemingly impossible situation be turned around, in the name of Jesus.
By the help of God Almighty, I shall not die before my time. I will live to see and enjoy the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. I will live to see all my desires upon my adversaries. I will have and enjoy every good thing God has apportioned unto me. I will make it to every destination God scheduled for me according to His predeterminate counsel. I will occupy every position of honor He reserved for me for His glory, in the name of Jesus.
In this month of divine appointments, I will not miss my helpers and they shall not miss me. The grace of God will position me to be at the right place at the right time. By the help of God, I will give all the testimonies I have been rehearsing in my room. I will dance all the dance and sing all the songs I have been practicing. On the day of my joy, I will wear my garment of praise and beauty to rejoice in the presence of my King and no one will spoil my joy, in the name of Jesus.
In this new month, God will make His face shine upon me. His right hand of righteousness will avail me. His presence around me will foil operations of darkness. He will arise for me, and all things will be to my advantage. His thoughts of peace to give me my expected end shall prosper and I will end the month counting my many blessings, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Father Lord, I have come to say Thank You again for this new month, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord accept my heart of gratitude this moment as I worship You, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord by Your mercies forgive me anything I have done wrong that can render my prayer ineffective, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord release Your fresh oil upon my head now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels that are present with me right now prepare to carry out their God given assignment, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the light of God that darkness cannot comprehend to shine over this community, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every room and everything in this house receive the baptism of God’s fire and be purified, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every spirit of bewitchment, manipulation, and enchantment by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of God that is present with me right now break any power of darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord I receive the help You have brought to me for Your glory, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive every spiritual help that will make me overcome every spiritual problem, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive every financial help You have brought to me that will empower me to fulfill Your agenda for me at a time like this, in the name of Jesus.
- By Your grace O Lord, I will walk through every door of favor You have opened for me in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- By Your grace, I will fulfill Your agenda for my life this month, in the name of Jesus.
- By Your help, O Lord every situation around me will be orchestrated to produce Your glory, in the name of Jesus.
- By Your help O Lord I am breaking through spiritual and financial barriers nobody in my family background has ever broken through, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord let there be communication between heaven and earth that will favor me, in the name of Jesus.
- I bring every member of my family before Your altar and I decree Your abundant life over them, in the name of Jesus.
- By Your help O Lord, darkness will not have any place in our church, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord take Your place in this country and let all the foreign gods competing with Your reign be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.