SCRIPTURE READING: PS 60:11-12; I JOHN 5:4; DEUT 20:4; PRO 21:31; I COR 15:57; PS 20:6-8;
CONFESSION: Father of all glory, King of Righteousness, The Bishop of my soul and my High Priest. Unto You O Lord I bow my knees in adoration and worship. I thank You for Your mercies and the uncommon favor I am privileged to be enjoying at a time like this. I thank You for keeping everyone in my family from the deadly disease and noisome pestilence ravaging the earth. I thank You for divine protection and other countless benefits I enjoy everyday, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord You are great, and Your name is greatly to be praised. Are You not the One that appeared to Abraham and Sarah in their old age and gave them Isaac. Are You not the One that granted Isaac one hundred-fold harvest in a foreign land. Are You not the One that chose Jacob to be a Prince with You. Are You not the One that made Joseph to fulfill the dreams You showed him and made his brethren to bow before him. Are you not the One that led Your children out of Egypt like a shepherd leading a flock of sheep. Are You not the One that parted the Red Sea before them, You smote famous kings for their sake. You rained down angels’ food from heaven and furnished a table before them in the wilderness, in the name of Jesus.
Your record of victorious expeditions is unmatched. Your strategies for winning battles are phenomenal. You are truly Jehovah Sabaoth, You reign in majesty. You ride on the wings of the wind to the help of Your children. You broke the head of Leviathan and gave him as food to Your people in the wilderness. By Your word the heavens and the earth were made, and all the hosts of them by the breath of Your mouth. You have set Your glory above the heavens and all the works of Your hands will declare Your praise, in the name of Jesus.
Today, I have come unto You knowing that You have never failed and You can never fail. You remain steadfast and unshakable. I stand upon Your word and I declare that through You I have the victory already. I have the spiritual victory that I need to reign and rule over all my adversaries. By the victory of Jesus on the Cross of Calvary over Satan and his kingdom, I have victory over principalities and powers. I have victory over all the hosts of darkness and their evil operations. I have the victory over all household enemies in my parents family backgrounds, in the name of Jesus.
Because I am an heir of the covenant God made with Abraham, I have victory over unfruitfulness. I gain victory over the spirit of delay and disgrace. I gain victory over all the manifestations of unnecessary controversies, in the name of Jesus. By the same grace upon Joseph, I gain victory over all the forces waging war against the vision of God for me. All the enemies with the face of friends working against my destiny will bow before me like the brothers of Joseph before him, in the name of Jesus.
The enemies will not continue to have their way in my life. The same way that God arose for the children of Israel after four hundred years, He is rising up for me. The enemies that thought they have me where they wanted me are in for the greatest shock of their lives. With an outstretched arm, God is bringing me out of every difficult situation. He is turning everything around for my good. God is making a way out of every predicament and giving me a new song to sing. God is breaking the scepter of spiritual wickedness and destroying the weapons of the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
I will sing my song of victory and dance my dance of thanksgiving. I will say of the Lord that He has made me laugh and all those who will hear my testimony will laugh with me. Victory belongs to God and He has given it to me as my heritage; for it written that everyone that is born of God overcomes the world. I will only go up and not go down, I will rejoice and not sorrow. I will have victory over all that I am going through right now and it will not be long by God’s mercies, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I am eternally grateful for bringing me safely to this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for all the blessings and benefits I will enjoy by Your mercies in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for the power in the name of Jesus that will work for me in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise and let Your will for me at a time like this be done, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels You have assigned to me at a time like this be empowered to prosper in their assignment to me, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power and the anointing of God upon me, my hands will prosper in all that I do, in the name of Jesus.
- I project my victory by the blood of Jesus over every battle I will fight in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not lose anything in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- The power in the name of Jesus will protect me all through this month, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise and let Your glory rise upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- By the mandate of heaven upon my life, I will rise above every situation currently challenging my faith, in the name of Jesus.
- By the anointing of God upon me, I will experience the favor of God beyond my wildest imagination, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all the weapons already fashioned against my peace and prosperity backfire against the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord God of restoration, arise and restore my fortunes a thousand times more than what I have lost, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the God of suddenly arise and turn my life around for His glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Because Jesus triumphed over all the powers of darkness, I will triumph over all the host of darkness waging war against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I bring this country before You and ask that Your peace will reign, in the name of Jesus.
- Let Your will be done in this coming election, in the name of Jesus.
- I bring every member of my family before You and ask for a special blessing for them, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I thank You for Your faithfulness in answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus.