CONFESSION: Father Lord I am eternally grateful for bringing me into a season of grace and glory. I thank You for all the things You have lined up for my upliftment and fulfillment this year. I am excited to meet all the destiny helpers You have selected to render physical and timely help to me this year. I am overjoyed at the thought of the certainty that I will give the testimonies of the miracles I have long awaited, in the name of Jesus.
The days are here when it shall be said, “come and see what the Lord has done”. The time and the season is now, when people shall say tell us about your God for we want to serve Him with you. I am concluding the same way Sarah concluded that everyone that heard her testimony would laugh with her. Because it is very certain that God will visit me and do what He promised, those who have laughed at me and those who have prayed with me will all rejoice with me, in the name of Jesus.
The good Hand of the Lord that operated upon Nehemiah and Ezra so that they enjoyed an unusual favor with the king and the support of the people will rest upon me also this year. That Hand will gently guide me and lead me in the right direction. That Hand will bring mighty favor to me. That Hand will provide for all my needs and anoint my head with fresh oil every morning, in the name of Jesus.
By faith in the promises of God, I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency, and I am satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or uneasy about anything. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens and empowers me to fulfill His purpose. I have been infused with inner strength and confident peace. I am not afraid of anything anyone can do to me. I am boldly confident that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I have set my face like a flint and I know I will not be disgraced, because He that justifies me is close to me, in the name of Jesus.
Jesus is the vine and I am one of the branches grafted into him. I am rooted in Him, I derive all that I need to be fruitful and flourishing from Him. I am repeatedly pruned and cleansed so that I can continue to be fruitful. I am also like a tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its season, my leaves also will not wither and whatsoever I do will prosper. I will prosper and be fruitful in all my relationships. I will be fulfilled financially. I will be fulfilled in my calling and service to God. I will be fulfilled in my career and business and I will enjoy sound health, in the name of Jesus.
This year shall be a year of all round fulfillment for me. No area of my life shall suffer while others thrive. I will not only see the goodness of the Lord this year, but I will also enjoy it to the fullest. I will bask in the glory of God. I will swim in the pool of His goodness and His grace and mercy will follow me to the end of the year, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Father Lord, I am grateful for the certainty that You will not only hear my prayers this year but also answer all of them, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for all the testimonies You have preordained my mouth to render to the glory of Your name, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree uncommon anointing for favor upon my tongue this year, in the name of Jesus.
- There shall be no dull moments for me in this year, in the name of Jesus.
- My mind will be a breeding ground for beautiful and profitable ideas, in the name of Jesus.
- The power of the Holy Spirit will operate in me like never before, in the name of Jesus.
- As I call on God this year He will answer me before the end of the prayer, in the name of Jesus.
- God will bring double frustrations upon all the attacks of the wicked against me, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of God on my tongue whatever I bind this year shall be bound in heaven and anything I loose shall be loosed, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise in Your mighty power for me and my entire household, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any child of the devil that is prepared to come against me this year meet with darkness even at noon time, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord let my spirit be knitted with Your spirit for a profitable relationship with you this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of my mind be flooded with Your spirit of understanding and knowledge, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise for my help to keep my focus on You and Your kingdom this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord keep me from anything that can contaminate my spirit and soul this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord open my eyes to know who my true friends really are, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord help me to fulfill Your purpose for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I am grateful O Lord for answering all my prayers