CONFESSION: It is with a grateful heart I approach Your throne of grace and mercy at this moment O Lord. I have come with a heart filled with thanksgiving and praises for all You have done for me. I know I can never thank You enough, but I have made up my mind to be singing Your praises as long as I have my being, in the name of Jesus.
Truly, You are God over all the works of Your hands and Your goodness precede You everywhere Your name is mentioned. You have remained faithful to all Your promises. You have provided what You promised. You have protected me from the stormy blasts. You have fought for me and defended me times without number. You have lifted my head above my enemies. You have crowned me with glory and honor. You have satisfied me with the good things of life so that my life is renewed. You have filled my mouth with testimonies and my heart with rejoicing. I am forever grateful for choosing me to belong to You, in the name of Jesus.
I declare with faith in my heart that I will flourish in the midst of the troubles we see everywhere. I will not pass away with the plague taking people away before their time. I will see the end of every affliction. I will see the end of every killer virus. I will be part of those that will celebrate the end of Covid-19 restrictions and destructions. I will be here by the grace of God when life returns back completely to normal, in the name of Jesus.
I shall not die but live to declare the wonderful works of God. My life is hidden in God through Christ Jesus, therefore , no evil shall befall me. It is with my eyes that I will behold the reward of the wicked, and the fall of those who have turned their back to the Holy One of Israel. Even though I am in the world, but because I am not of the world, I shall not be a victim of principalities and powers, rulers of darkness of this present world and spiritual wickedness in lofty places. The gods that did not create this world will never rule over me and their powers will not prosper against me, in the name of Jesus.
As in the days of old, when God made a distinction between His children and those serving other gods, He is making a difference today. He is empowering His own to be blessed and established. I look away from all the tragedies of our time and I look unto Jesus the Author and the Finisher of my faith. I look unto Him for the help that I need right now. I look unto Him for favor, I look unto Him for deliverance from all evils. I look unto Him for my lifting and I receive it now. It is written this poor man looked unto God and his face was radiant, he was not put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
I shall not be put to shame concerning any of my desires and expectations from God. Because my trust is in God, I am like a tree planted by the riverbank with roots reaching deep into the water. I will not be worried in the heat or bothered by long months of drought. My leaves will be evergreen and I will never stop being fruitful. Nothing shall be hard for me to achieve. The same grace that backed Joseph up is backing me up. All my years of waiting and trusting shall end up in an irreversible promotion, in the name of Jesus.
From today, I will begin to record multiple testimonies to the glory of God. Everyday in this month will produce a special blessing for my enjoyment. God will bless me beyond my efforts. The heavens will send out new blessings for God’s name to be glorified in my life all through this month. As God will be humbling the proud, there shall be a lifting in my camp. By God’s design and plan, I will receive and enjoy uncommon favor beyond any human imagination. This month is the Lord’s appointed time to favor me with restoration of all I have ever lost. It is a month of taking away every mark of shame and reproach. It is a month of open heavens and God’s uncommon goodness. It is a month of the revelation of God’s glory in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus
It is written that evil will bow before the good and the wicked at the gates of the righteous. In this month evil will bow before me and every wicked enemy of my destiny will experience an irreversible fall. I will sing like Moses when Pharaoh perished at the Red Sea and I will dance like David when the Ark of the Covenant was brought back to it place. This is my confession O Lord, put Your seal upon it, in the name of Jesus
- Because I am a living soul, I join billion of others to thank God for keeping me safe, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I am grateful for daily providing for all my needs, in the name of Jesus.
- I am grateful for the hope that I have in You that will never allow me to be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the mighty angels of God descend into this neighborhood now and uproot anything contrary the workings of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any spirit assigned to hinder the blessings of people be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- I dedicate this neighborhood to God in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- I stop every activity of darkness and impose the will of God over everyone in this neighborhood, in the name of Jesus.
- From today, I will begin to enjoy the experience of Jacob when he slept and the heavens opened above him, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare the blessing of Goshen upon this community now, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord arise in Your power and send the light darkness cannot overpower over my house and every house in this community, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every gift God has given me for service come alive, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of God come upon me afresh and quicken me, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree by the spirit of faith that I will not fail God in any way, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord draw me closer to You, in the name of Jesus.
- At the end of my journey on earth I shall not be a castaway, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord use me for Your glory according to Your plan for me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord give me a testimony that will keep drawing people to Your kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord have Your way in this country and let Your will prevail over every evil will of the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every attack against the church of God backfire now, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord I thank You for answering all my prayers, in the name of Jesus.