SCRIPTURE READING: PS 126:1-6; JOEL 2:25-26; ISA 61:7; ZECH 9:12; AMOS 9:14; PS 30:5;
CONFESSION: Father Lord I am deeply grateful for the operations of Your mercies in my life. I know I can never have a complete picture of what You have done for me since I came into this world. I know I may never know all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf. I know I will never know how much the blood of Jesus has done for me. I know that I may never know what it costs You O Lord to sustain me and keep me alive and well each day that I am here. But I will forever be grateful unto You for the love and mercy You have shown me over and over again, in the name of Jesus.
Because I serve a God that has never and can ever change, I am convinced that what He did for the people of old, He is also able to do for me. The deliverance, the healing, the blessing, and the restoration God gave to them can be mine if I trust Him for them. Because the word of God is forever settled in heaven I know everything God has written concerning me this year will come to pass according to His plan for me, in the name of Jesus.
Today, I boldly declare that a perpetual end has come upon any and every activity of the adversaries of my destiny. God is releasing the same judgment He released upon Pharaoh over all the unrepentant children of the Devil hotly pursued after me. Those who wear wickedness like a garment and drink violence like wine will fall into their own pit. Their arrows will return to their own bosom. Their feet shall be caught in their own evil net. All their evil desires over me will manifest upon them. I shall walk free in the land of the living and nothing shall make me afraid, in the name of Jesus.
By the power of the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross of Calvary, I will be duly rewarded for all I have suffered. My years of waiting on God will not go to waste. My years of calling, crying, and petitioning God will be rewarded. I will have results after the order of all the faithful men and women that God blessed in the Bible, in the name of Jesus
Starting from this month, God is causing all the physical, spiritual, and financial blessings I have ever lost to come back to me. God is turning the things that were against me to favor me. God is restoring all my wasted years. God is giving me honor and glory in the place of shame. He is giving me double divine appointments in the place of every disappointment and double success in the place of any failure. My testimonies shall be noised abroad and people’s faith in God will increase because of the goodness of God that will be seen in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Once God has spoken, twice I have heard that all power belongs to God. Because all power belongs to God who has adopted me as His child through Jesus Christ nothing shall be hard for me to achieve. Just as the sun does not struggle to give light to the world, birds do not struggle to fly, the sea creatures do not struggle to swim and the stars in their courses do not struggle to shine, I will not struggle to fulfill my destiny. I will not struggle to enjoy my relationship with God. I will not struggle to prosper. I will achieve supernatural feats naturally, in the name of Jesus. This is my confession and declaration of faith and I believe God has answered me, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Father Lord I come to say Thank You again for great is Your mercy toward me, in the name of Jesus
- I am excited for the things You have decided to achieve in my life this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, let Your mercy continue to rule over all the judgments ever passed over me in any gathering of the wicked, in the name of Jesus
- The grace of God will empower me to pray the prayer that God will answer in this month, in the name of Jesus
- O Lord arise in Your power and uproot everything You have not planted in my life, in the name of Jesus
- Let the fire of God locate and consume everything covering the glory of God over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels of God arise and attack anything designed to be attacking my destiny helpers, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the mighty angels of God arise and fight any demonic spirit assigned to be opposing me in my place of blessing, in the name of Jesus.
- Let God arise and crush the power anyone has been using to fight me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the speaking power in the blood of Jesus, speak over me the much-expected restoration, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise and do for me what You did for Zion that made it look like they were dreaming, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord give me a blessing that even unbelievers will acknowledge You as the source, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord give me a blessing that will erase all my sufferings, in the name of Jesus
- Father Lord arise in Your power according to the abundance of Your mercies in my life and perform a work of resurrection and restoration after the order of the valley of dry bones, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord expedite Your promise of Rehoboth in my life in this month, in the name of Jesus
- O Lord arise and command Your light to shine where darkness is occupying in Your church today, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord have Your way in my church and let Your wonders of old manifest again, in the name of Jesus
- Father Lord, I am grateful for answering all my prayers, in the name of Jesus.