SCRIPTURE READING: PS 40:1-3; ISA 42:10-13; EX 15:1-21; ZEPH 3:17; JER 31:4; PS 98:1-6;
CONFESSION: It is with a grateful heart that I approach Your throne of grace and mercy today. I am glad that You chose me to be among those that will graciously cross into this new and glorious year. My heart is filled with joy and my soul is so happy for I am convinced that the very purpose for which You have brought me into this year shall be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus. I believe without any shadow of a doubt that this year shall be far better than the past few years. I believe that this is the year You have chosen to complete certain works of grace You started in my life some years back, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, You are the only one that wields the power to change times and seasons. You are the unchangeable changer of events and situations. You can do all things and no purpose of Yours can be thwarted. The Bible says You will show mercy on whomsoever You decide to show mercy. I count myself extremely blessed to be among the chosen recipients of Your mercies that endure forever. By the token of Your mercies, I am convinced that my life will go in the very direction You planned for me long ago. Only Your agenda for me will succeed. I believe in Your plan to give me my expected end and to grant me success in all that I do, in the name of Jesus.
Just as Sarah finally sang the song she has been humming in her heart for so long when Isaac came. Moses, Miriam, and the Israelites sang their song when they saw the dead bodies of their oppressors washed up the shores of the Red Sea. Hannah sang her song when Samuel was birthed. Elizabeth sang her song when her long-awaited blessing of a man child arrived. In this year I decree and declare that I will sing my own new song. God is on my side, he has made all old things pass away. Behold He is making everything to become new again, in the name of Jesus.
The principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness of this age, and the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly realms that could not stop me from coming into this year, cannot stop the things God has in His plan for me. The enemies in my father’s and mother’s families that could not succeed in destroying my life before now can never succeed again. The envious enemies that have tried everything to frustrate me before but failed will never succeed in my life. My heart is confident that God will complete all His good works in my life in this year, in the name of Jesus.
I will sing and I will dance because there is no God like my God. He is the Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will break my adversaries in pieces. He will thunder from heaven and judge the wicked without mercy because they have not shown mercy. The Lord will strengthen my arms. The Lord will renew the might of my spirit man. He will anoint me to slay all the Goliaths waiting for me this year. He will cause the Red Sea to give way before me. The Lord is strong and mighty, He will break every spiritual storage house where my blessings are locked up and release them to me, in the name of Jesus.
The Lord, my God who is mighty in battle, the One fighting my battles; He will not spare any agent of darkness that is prepared again to stand in my way of advancement in this year. According to the scriptures, God is angry with the wicked every day, and if they refuse to repent God will employ His deadly weapons against them. They will fall into the very pit they have dug for me. All their evil dealings and violence will return to their own heads, in the name of Jesus.
I believe; therefore, I speak that my season for a new song has started, and nobody can stop it. There could be many counsels in the heart of a man, but the counsel of the Lord shall stand in my life. The Bible says who is he who speaks, and it comes to pass when the Lord has not commanded it. Only the things approved by God will find expressions in my life. God will make me a billboard advertising His glorious beauty and His marvelous works. People will see me this year and know that the Lord has dealt graciously and bountifully well with me, in the name of Jesus. Amen
- Father Lord, I am extremely grateful for the privilege to be among those calling You on the first day of the new year, in the name of Jesus.
- I want to express my utmost gratitude to You O Lord for all the great things You have in store for me in this new year, in the name of Jesus.
- Let thanksgiving begin even right now with me. (Sing a few of your favorite praise songs before continuing)
- Father Lord because I started this year with Your praise on my lips, I will end it singing and dancing unto You, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord if what is responsible for my waiting for this blessing (mention it) is not from You, let it be consumed by Your fire right now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels that rolled the gravestones away for Jesus arise for me and remove anything in my way that can cause hindrance, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the fresh anointing power of God that will not grant any yoke a resting place in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- In this new year, I shall not be a victim of dream attacks and manipulations, in the name of Jesus.
- Every man and woman assigned by God to be part of my journey this year will cooperate with me, in the name of Jesus.
- By the grace of God Almighty, I will not make any mistakes that will set me back, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord open my spiritual ears and my eyes to receive from You in this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Because it is my season for a new song, all things will work together for my good, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord fight for me as You did for the Israelites, so I can sing as they sang after Pharoah and his army were destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Just as Sanballat, Tobiah, and Geshem who tried to frustrate Nehemiah were frustrated, so shall it be for anyone that rises against me in this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Let God arise and perfect all that concerns me in this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Just as those who trusted in You in the Bible were not put to shame, I shall not be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- In this year only the noise of joy shall be heard in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- The same grace of God that brought us into this new year will protect every member of my family, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise for my church and perform signs and wonders as in the Bible days, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, rule and reign over the government of this country in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I am grateful for the assurance that all my prayers are answered already, in the name of Jesus