CONFESSION: What a mighty God is our God, who does great and marvelous things without number. The Bible says You are the same yesterday, today and forever. You do not change and that is why we are not consumed. Your faithful love does not end, and Your mercies do not cease. You have chosen to load me with fresh benefits everyday, because Your mercies begins afresh each morning. I am forever grateful for calling me Your own. Where would I be without You in my life. You are the only inheritance I have in the land of the living. You are my Provider, You are my Glory and the One lifting up my head. I will forever sing of Your goodness and kindness, because You have shown me over and over again that You are my Father, in the name of Jesus.
Today, marks a new beginning in my life as I ponder upon Your wonderful deed of old in the Bible. I call to mind that You are still in the business of doing great things that will bring You glory in the life of Your children. The same way the sea saw You and fled when Pharaoh was chasing the Israelites, all hindrances before me are fleeing right now. The same way You brought water out of the rock, You are able to provide for me in difficult places, in the name of Jesus.
Just as You advanced Your children so that the Red Sea, the great walls of Jericho and the hostile nations they met on their way could not stop them. O Lord God of wonders arise and move me forward according to Your plan for me. Just as You disgraced all the gods of the Egyptians by Your wonders, let all the powers employed against me be rendered useless now, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord by the same hand You placed upon Elijah who was running on foot so that he outran king Ahab who was riding in his chariot, let the anointing for speedy restoration come upon me now. O Lord empower me to catch up in time and overtake those who have gone ahead of me. When You showed up to turn around the captivity of Zion, they were like those that were dreaming. You gave them an everlasting joy in the place of sowing in tears. You gave them testimonies that nations were helping them to proclaim. You are still doing what You did in the past and I desire that You visit me O Lord and display Your wonderful works in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Miracles, signs and wonders followed Jesus everywhere He went. The dead were being brought back to life, the blind received their sights back, the lame walked and the lepers were cleansed. This same Jesus gave a prophecy that certain signs will follow those who believe in Him and I have come today to activate those signs that should have been following me. I command the power and the anointing of the Holy Spirit behind the signs and wonders Jesus performed in His days to manifest in my life right now. Let all the good things that have been stolen, killed and destroyed receive new life. Let new strength flow into my spirit and new wisdom into my mind. Let my eyes open to see all the open doors of possibilities before me now, in the name of Jesus.
Let the same grace that appeared to Abraham and Sarah at the appointed time to bring fulfillment to the promises of God appear to me now. I believe without any shadow of doubt that now is the time, now is the season, and today is the day that the Lord has chosen to fulfill every long standing prophecy and promise of God over my life. I believe that God has broken down every invisible barrier and roadblock that has been standing in my way all these years. I believe that the power in the name of Jesus has overcome the name of every problem in my life. I believe that God has kept me alive for such a time as this to manifest His wonder-working power in my life, in the name of Jesus.
In this month of divine advancement, I will see and enjoy the goodness of God. I will enjoy speedy answers to my prayers. I will enjoy favor beyond my highest imagination. I will seek and find, I will knock and the door shall be opened to me. by the special grace of God it is a month of divers testimonies for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I am grateful for bringing me safely into this glorious month, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You O Lord for making me to be alive to witness the defeat of Covid-19, in the name of Jesus.
- I boldly declare by my faith in God that a permanent end has come to every long standing problem in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Because my God doesn’t change, He will do for me what He did for the people of old, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord with Your outstretched hand, reach for me and bring me out of every hard situation as You did for the children of Israel, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord raise up the human helpers I need at a time like this to fulfill your purpose for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let Your craftsmen arise and scatter any altar of spiritual wickedness erected against me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise in Your power and scatter every evil confederacy against me, in the name of Jesus.
- For all my troubles O Lord grant me seven fold blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the favor that empowered the Israelites to go out of Egypt with much material blessings come upon me from this month forward, in the name of Jesus.
- Between now and the next twenty one days, let help come from heaven to me in divers manners, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all I thought I have lost come back to me in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I believe therefore, I decree that this month will deliver to me outstanding breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every door designed by men to shut me in be opened by the same angel that opened the prison door of Apostle Peter, in the name of Jesus.
- I move at the speed of light to catch up on all I have missed, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of God that rained manner from heaven in the wilderness rain down my own material blessings now, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus I will end this month dancing and rejoicing for the many blessings God will give me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord I intercede for this great country, I pray You will retrieve her from the hands of those planning to break it apart, in the name of Jesus.