SCRIPTURE READING: GEN 6:5-8; EX 2:1-10; II KINGS 13:22-23; II SAM 21:1-9; HEB 11:31
CONFESSION: The King of glory, the Lord of lords, the Bishop of my soul, the I am that I am, the Almighty God, my Healer and Sanctifier, the Lord my Provider and my righteousness and my Soon Coming King, unto You I have brought my thanksgiving offering for all You have been to me. I am forever grateful for keeping me safe from all the terror of the enemy. I thank You for Hiding me in the secret place of You power. I thank You for covering me with Your feathers. Words are not enough to express my gratitude for how grateful I am right now, but I have come to say thank you Lord, in the name of Jesus.
Today, I have come to boldly declare my faith in God and in the power of His word. For the word of God is powerful and sharper than any two-hedged sword. The word of God abides forever. The heaven and the earth may pass away but the word of God remains forever. By my faith in the unlimited and unfailing power of the word of God, I decree and declare that every plan of God for me at a time like this will succeed. I shall not be moved by any evil, for the One who is watching over me shall never sleep or slumber. He shall not allow my foot to slip nor allow the sun to smite me by day nor the moon by night, in the name of Jesus.
I have set the Lord always before me, and because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. For the Lord God, the Lifter up of my head and the Fighter of all my battles will help me; therefore, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a flint and I know I shall not be ashamed. My Justifier is close to me, therefore none of my adversaries will prosper in their evil agenda to me in the name of Jesus.
I died with Christ, I was buried with Him and raised from the dead with Him and now I am seated with Him in heavenly places far above principalities and powers. In Him I live and move and have my being. By my faith in Him I have been delivered from the powers of darkness and I have been translated into the kingdom of light. I have passed from death and destruction to life eternal. I have been given authority over all the powers of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt me, in the name of Jesus.
My Bible says that my Jesus stripped and disarmed all the spiritual rulers and authorities of their powers and disgraced them publicly by His victory over them on the Cross. He reigns over them forever because all power in heaven and on earth has been given Him and at the mention of His name every knee of everything in heaven and on earth will bow and every tongue of everything in heaven and on earth must confess that He is Lord to the glory of God the Father. Today, by the power vested in the name of Jesus I decree that I am safe and secured from all the terror of the kingdom of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
By the power in the name of Jesus I am divinely exempted from the plague that is killing people before their time. I am divinely exempted from suffering as if I have no savior that can deliver from the grip of death and hell. My name shall not be part of any negative statistics being collated of people whose lights were being put out before their appointed time. I will survive this terrible period by God’s grace, in the name of Jesus.
When God was going to destroy the entire world, He spared Noah and his family. He spared Moses from Pharaoh’s order to kill newly born male children. God spared Lot and His family from His judgment on Sodom and Gomorrah. He spared Rahab the harlot from Jericho. He spared Joshua and Caleb from the curse of not entering Canaan Land, and so many others were also divinely exempted from destruction in the Bible. By my faith in the everlasting power in the word of God, I decree that I am divinely exempted from this terrible pandemic. Everyone in my household is exempted; all my friends and church members are exempted, in the name of Jesus.
The same grace of God that has brought me this far will keep me going, I shall not be sick or weak. I shall not suffer the loss of life or property. The Lord will continue to keep me in perfect peace and I will see the end of all afflictions, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- O Lord my God and my King, I bow my knees in adoration and thanksgiving for keeping everyone in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for providing for all our needs at a time like this, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for the angels I cannot see that are fighting the enemies I cannot see, in the name of Jesus.
- The blood of Jesus has being applied over my household as the Israelites applied the year old blood of the lamb over theirs; therefore, my family is exempted from every satanic attack, in the name of Jesus.
- I join my voice with millions of people around the world crying unto God for His mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord I am pleading for more of Your grace and mercy on behalf of this great country just like Daniel, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the special grace of God come upon and protect all the health workers risking their own lives to save others, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the same grace that made God to tell the angel of destruction that it was enough, come upon us in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the everlasting compassions and mercies of God prevail over His judgment, in the name of Jesus.
- The angels of protection assigned to watch over my family will not fail in protecting us, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus I rebuke the spirit behind any disease and sickness killing people, you cannot operate in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- The demons of death called reapers of souls will never be able to operate in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not only see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, I will also enjoy it to the full, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the favor of God responsible for making all things to work together for a person’s good rest mightily on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, let Your will that is done in heaven concerning my church be done here also on earth, in the name of Jesus.
- I commit all the policy makers in this country to Your hands O Lord, grant them the grace to lead us by Your wisdom, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You for answering all my prayers, in the name of Jesus.