SCRIPTURE READING: PS 60:11; ISA 41:10; HEB 4:15-16; DEUT 33:26; PS 108:12-13; 2 CHRO 14:11
CONFESSION: Father Lord I am forever grateful for being my help in ages past, my present help and the hope of the years to come. I thank You for indescribable grace You have freely poured over me. I thank You for the angelic hosts You have dispatched as my security guards. I am grateful for everyday little things that are pivotal to the sustenance of life. I am indeed forever grateful for the people You have placed in my life. Thank You for the difference they are making and the roles they are fulfilling for me to be where You want me to be. I am grateful that during this lockdown, Your kingdom is not on lockdown, therefore, my needs are still being met and my prayers are still being answered, in the name of Jesus.
Today, as I approach Your throne of grace and mercy, I pray that the precious blood of Jesus will plead my cause for me. I pray that anything I might have done wrong, thought wrong and said wrong will be forgiven me, in the name of Jesus. I decree that the accusers of my soul will not have any stand against me, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord arise for me as You did for the children of Israel whom You delivered from the hands of their cruel and wicked taskmaster. Deliver me from every cruel and wicked adversary that has long afflicted and frustrated my efforts, in the name of Jesus. O Lord arise for me and grant me help from every trouble originating from my family background. Answer me today as You answered Jabez, lift up my head above all my household enemies as You did for Joseph and anoint me with Your royal oil as You did for David in the presence of his enemies, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord give me help that will make me enjoy rest from every form of spiritual oppression coming from enemies I have nothing to do with, from haters plotting to overthrow Your counsel to bless me, from the Pharaohs of this world who have boasted never to relent until they have carried out their wicked enterprise in my life. Give me rest from those casting nets in my path, from those waiting for me to fall, from those whose ears are itching to hear bad news about me. You preserved the life of David from the nations that swarmed around him like bees, O Lord save me, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord give me help from every long standing problem in my life. O Lord help me just the same way You showed up to help the man by the pool of Bethsaida who had been there for thirty eight years, You spoke and it was done in the same instance. His feet were restored, his shame was removed and Your glory was restored to his life. O Lord visit me in like manner and do what only You can do. Speak Your word of restoration into my life and it shall be carried out. Speak Your word of healing and I shall be healed. Speak Your word of blessing as You spoke to Abraham and I shall be blessed, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord arise and ride on the heavens for my help. Let the heavens drop down dew, let the channels of generational blessing be opened. Let the mountains skip like little rams before You as You trample upon all the mountains of my problems. Let Your righteousness break forth in my life like the morning light and Your goodness like the stars in their courses, in Jesus name.
Once Lot was separated from Abraham, there was peace in the camp of Abraham, Once Pharaoh was overturned in the Red Sea, there was peace for Moses and the Israelites, Once Goliath was slain by David, the people had rest, once Haman was hung on his own gallows, the people’s rest was restored; O Lord in the same manner You came through for Your children in the past, arise for me now, in the name of Jesus.
Separate me from every physical and spiritual Lot. Drown every Pharaoh that will not let me be. Let every Goliath and Haman be executed, in the name of Jesus. Give me peace from all trouble. Give me rest that cannot be troubled anymore. Let me live the actual life You created me to experience. Give me a major break from the trauma of physical and spiritual oppression. Let me join the chorus of the blessed and fortunate singing Your praises. Make this month the most fulfilling, the most rewarding and wonder-filled so far for my family, in the name of Jesus. Amen
- Father Lord, I want to thank You ahead of time for all You have put in place for my safety and protection in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I want to thank You for all my needs that You have already met, in the name of Jesus.
- I bless Your holy name for all my prayers that You will surely answer in the name of Jesus.
- Today, as I invest my faith in You O Lord again, I shall not be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- David, Jonah, blind Bartimaeus, and others cried for help and You answered them, O Lord, my case shall not be different, in the name of Jesus.
- Only with my eyes will I see the reward of the wicked and with my ears I will hear their judgment, but non of the evil going on in the world will come near me, in Jesus name.
- I receive the urgent spiritual help that I need from every trouble in my life right now, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the help of God from every spiritual trouble originating from my family background, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the help of God from every trouble of failing at the edge of any miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- Let God arise and let all the opposers of my destiny be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- I will move to the higher grounds God has for me in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the same type and level of God’s mercy that appeared to David that saved him from the animals in the wilderness, from Goliath, from king Saul and from other enemies; appear to me and save me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord deliver me from my mockers as You did for Hannah by performing Your miracles in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all my spiritual blessings be translated to physical blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that every bad situation in my life now will end in a major testimony, in the name of Jesus.
- I will share glorious testimonies of God’s greatness and goodness in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I bring everyone going through a difficult situation before You O Lord, arise for them and help them from all their troubles, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers.