CONFESSION: From age to age Father Lord You remain the same. You are still the faithful God You were to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob today. You are still performing the same wonders You performed of old today. You are still blessing Your children as in time past. You are still delivering from captivity and restoring stolen fortunes. You are still transforming lives, lifting people from dunghill, and making them to sit with princes. You are still raising the dead and opening the eyes of the blind. You are just an awesome God with endless possibilities, and I am grateful that You predestined me to be among the called who are justified and glorified, in the name of Jesus.
I enter Your gates O Lord with thanksgiving in my heart. I declare today as the day You have made. A day I will experience the awesomeness of the power of Your presence like never before. It is a day of divine settlement and restoration. It is a day You will change all that must change for me to reflect Your true glory. It is day that all weeping come to an end and my morning of joy is breaking forth. It is a day You are making all things beautiful for Your name’s sake in my life. It is a day of an unforgettable encounter. It is a brand new day that marks the beginning of a generational all round prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
Today is like that day in the family of Abraham and Sarah that one divine visitation brought a permanent end to their waiting on the Lord for Isaac. Today is like that day when God told Moses that He had come down to put an end to their four hundred year long captivity. Today is like that day when angel Gabriel visited Mary and delivered an impossible message to her. This day in my life is like the day God orchestrated Joseph to be brought before king Pharaoh and promoted to the second in command. Today is like the day God answered Jabesh and removed his sorrow and made him more honorable than his brethren. Today, for me is like the day Jesus stood by the tomb of Lazarus and called him forth from the realm of the dead. Today is like the day God sent his angel to open the prison and the city gates for Peter, in the name of Jesus.
What God did then He is doing now, therefore, I align myself with His will and purpose for me. I receive the grace to be positioned where He has appointed to meet with me in this month. I decree by the spirit of faith that I shall not suffer any disappointment concerning my expectations. I shall not be brought low before any mere man. I shall experience my own divine visitation. I shall move out of every Egypt like situation. I shall receive my own angelic message of an impossible generational impact. I shall be lifted up like Joseph and everything producing sorrow shall be turned to joy. I shall respond to the voice of God calling me out of every position of spiritual and financial decadence and the angel of the Lord will open every gate that must be opened for me to advance in life, in the name of Jesus.
I believe with all of my being that truly with God all things are possible. That good thing God cannot do does not exist and can never exist. Therefore, let the God of all possibilities arise for me by His name Elohim and display His all-transcending power to heal, to restore, to lift up and to deliver. Let Him manifest as my Jehovah Sabaoth and fight all current battles in my life, in the name of Jesus.
In this new month and new season, the same grace that protected Daniel in the den of lions and the three Hebrews from the furnace of the king will protect me. The grace that made it possible for
Zerubbabel to lay the foundation stone of the Temple and bring the capstone will empower me to start and finish whatever I lay my hands on. The grace that appeared to Zechariah in his old age and made his long standing prayer request come to pass will make all long standing seemingly impossible situation possible, in the name of Jesus.
God will make possible what people have made hard and difficult for me to achieve. God will wipe away all tears and give me joy. God will do something in my life that will give people hope concerning their situations. God will change my story and my status for His name’s sake. By the grace of God I would have recorded wonderful testimonies before the end of the month. Amen
- This is the season the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be happy in it because it is a season of an unusual grace and mercy of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord I thank you because my mouth will sing every song of praise You have already placed in my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- In this month O Lord, Your favor will surround me just as mountains surround Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of God’s favor take over every situation in my life right now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every mountain of impossibility be reduced to a plain ground, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every tongue opposing the goodness of God in my life be condemned, in the name of Jesus.
- Every plan of God to grant me my expected end in this month will succeed as designed, in the name of Jesus.
- The power of God that makes all things possible will be available for me everywhere I go, in the name of Jesus.
- In this month I will only count my blessings and my profits and not losses, in the name of Jesus.
- Every blessing the mouth of the Lord has pronounced upon me in heaven will manifest here on earth, in the name of Jesus.
- The hosts of heaven will be available to fight on my behalf anywhere the hosts of darkness shall be involved in any matter concerning me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise in Your power and command Your blessing upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord before the end of this month let me be able to testify about a new and mighty blessing, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree a return back to the senders any evil anyone shall send against me in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Let everyone God has assigned to help me in this month receive the grace to deliver the help, in the name of Jesus.
- I will see all my desires come to pass with my own eyes, in the name of Jesus
- I speak by the spirit of faith that the kind of noise of joy that has never been heard in my family will manifest in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord I pray for Your church all over the world to receive a fresh fire of revival, in the name of Jesus.