CONFESSION: It is a great honor to be called a child of the Most High God. It is even a greater honor to be filled with the spirit of God Almighty. I am forever indebted to You O Lord for the love that made Jesus die a gruesome death for me on the cross of Calvary. I will continue to sing of Your love and everlasting mercies. I am alive today all because of Your grace that I cannot even find the appropriate words to describe. You have kept me, You have provided for me, You have kept all Your promises and gave me reasons to trust You more, in the name of Jesus.
If I have ten thousand tongues to sing, they would not be enough to sing the praises of Your manifold blessings in my life. I have come to realize that You are truly my present Help in the time of trouble. Your love for me is more than I could ever wish for. You are my light in darkness, my glory and the lifter up of my head. You are my song in the night seasons and all day long. You are my great reward. You are my shield and defender. You are the Rock on which my feet are planted, and that is why no storm of life has been able to uproot me from the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
Today, I boldly proclaim that the faithfulness of God is my assurance of an all year-round goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. I confess that the gentleness of God the Lord will make me great for His glory. The zeal of the Lord Most High will accomplish His counsel for me and perfect all that concerns me, in the name of Jesus.
I have no confidence in any mortal. My faith is only focused on what God can make happen for me. Once God has spoken and twice have I heard that all power belongs to God. It is in this Almighty God that I take refuge and depend. I know that Satan and his cohorts will try to attack but my God will defeat them again and again as He has done for me before. I will tread upon the enemies that operate like lion and cobra. Because Christ has put Satan under my foot, I decree that all my enemies are also under my foot. None of them will have power enough to frustrate the plans of God for me in this year, in the name of Jesus.
I will always be the head God wants me to be and never the tail. I am blessed and highly favored in all that I do. Since it is not by might nor by power, but by the spirit of God; my success is guaranteed because I operate by the spirit of God. The Bible says the children of Israel did not gain possession of the land by their own sword nor did their own arm save them, it was the right hand of God and the light of His countenance because He favored them. This is what my hope is built on and just as He did it for them then, He will do it for me now, in the name of Jesus.
By the power of God’s favor I will gain possession of every blessing He has in store for me in this year. His right hand will fight for me and by the power of His countenance I shall gain favor with everyone I will come in contact with. The power of God’s right hand will dash all the obstacles on my way to pieces. He will pull down every visible and invisible barrier in my way. God will subdue every Goliath before me and make all my oppressors to flee in seven directions, in the name of Jesus.
When my destiny helpers think about me or see me, they shall find me suitable and acceptable.
No one will use their position of authority to oppress or oppose me. All things will work for me just as God has designed them. I will not transgress out of the boundaries of God around me. The grace of God will keep me on track. The windows of opportunities God has opened for me in heaven will open for me here on earth. Every blessing the mouth of the Lord has already pronounced over me in heaven will manifest over me, in the name of Jesus.
In this glorious month, my eyes will only behold the beauty of the Lord, my ears will only hear good news and my heart will overflow with the joy of the Lord. My feet shall not be caught in the net of the wicked. The angels of the Lord will encamp around me to protect me in all my ways, and it is with great joy and blessing that my family and I will end this month. Amen
- I am grateful O Lord for all You have done and are still doing for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord I thank You for all the blessings You have reserved for me in this new month, in the name of Jesus
- As I call upon You O Lord in this hour of prayer, let Your face shine upon me, in the name of Jesus
- Let the power of Your right hand fight for me and protect me from all the evils in this month, in the name of Jesus
- O Lord by Your mercies arise and do for me the same thing You did for the children of Israel when You gave them the promised land, in the name of Jesus
- No weapon formed or fashioned against my destiny will prosper, in the name of Jesus
- By the help of God Almighty I will overcome every adversary that is poised against the will of God for me, in the name of Jesus
- In this month O Lord put Your favor upon me and let it be my hat, my clothing, my necklace, my wristwatch and my shoes, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord let Your favor open the doors only it can open for me in this month, in the name of Jesus
- O Lord since it was by Your favor that Joseph prospered both in Portiphar’s house and in the prison, let me also prosper everywhere I find myself, in the name of Jesus
- O Lord empower me to mount on the wings of Your favor in this month, in the name of Jesus
- By the power of Your favor, nothing shall be difficult for me to achieve, in the name of Jesus
- O Lord let the power of Your favor prevail over every matter that concerns me in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Because of Your favor I shall not suffer any disappointment, in the name of Jesus.
- I disconnect my destiny from everyone operating under heavy spirit of disfavor in the name of Jesus
- O Lord arise, expose and disgrace every destiny killer posing as friends, in the name of Jesus
- By the token of God’s covenant with my family, no one shall be affected by the new variant of covid-19, in the name of Jesus
- Let the peace of the Prince of peace reign over this country, in the name of Jesus
- Let the power of God as in the days of the Apostles be manifest in our church, in the name of Jesus.