GEN 41:50-51; AMP Now two sons were born to Joseph before the years of famine came, whom Asenath, the daughter of Potiphera, priest of On, bore to him. 51 Joseph named the firstborn Manasseh (causing to forget), for he said, “God has made me forget all my trouble and hardship and all [the sorrow of the loss of] my father’s household.”
O LORD ARISE FOR MY HELP AND MAKE ME FORGET ALL MY PAST FRUSTRATIONS
When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. 2Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”
- Father Lord, I want to thank You for all You have done for me this year, in the name of Jesus
- I want to specially thank You O Lord, for the grace that has brought me this far and will keep me going, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord bless me with the blessing of a mighty restoration that will make me to sing Psalm 126 like Zion sang, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, arise for my help and make me forget all I have suffered spiritually in the hands of my adversaries, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, arise for my help and bless me in a way that will make me forget all the unnecessary frustrations I had to endure to get here, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise for my help and remove anything and everything in my life that is still making me feel the pain of my past frustrations, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord bring me to a point where I can name a blessing after Your blessing in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- From today, O Lord, empower me to possess every blessing currently available in Your plan for me, in the name of Jesus.
- 9. O Lord, appoint me as the first person to experience a first of its kind blessing in my family, in my city, in my state, and in my country starting this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I am grateful for the assurance that You have heard and answered these prayers, even beyond my requests, in the name of Jesus.
Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter
We respect your privacy.