As a growing church, CFAN-Chicago relies on members to support our ministry and to carry out much of the work required to help accomplish our mission to have as many people meet Jesus as possible. It’s a high calling that takes hard work –but it’s also the most rewarding work.
The leadership of CFAN-Chicago strives to love and care for its members well. In turn, we rely on our members to accomplish our collective work as the church. As an organization, we operate with minimal staff, budget, and programming because we trust the Holy Spirit to move through the transformed hearts of our members, mobilizing the collective body of Christ in humble ways to love the city, love our family, and glorify God on His terms.
If you desire to make a deeper commitment to CFAN-Chicago, we encourage you to become a member. Follow the easy 5-Step Process listed here to get started.
- Attend on Sundays
- Join the RESTART program
- Learn about CFAN-Chicago and ask questions...if you have any.
- CFAN-Chicago members are required to be professing Christians who believe and have faith in Jesus as God and Savior.
- CFAN-Chicago ministry offers a Doctrine class called RESTART to help you understand fully who we are as a church, what we believe, and how we operate. It’s also a great chance to meet others and get to know your leaders. We believe it’s important to know these things so that you can make an informed decision about membership. Please call us to find out when we’re holding the next RESTART program.
- CFAN-Chicago members share in their commitment to the church by agreeing to our membership covenant and joyfully living in community, serving the church, and giving faithfully.
- As a final step in membership, you’ll meet with CFAN-Chicago’s leadership team for final membership interview. This is an opportunity to confirm your commitment and ask any questions before being installed as a member.