CONFESSION: It is with a humble spirit and a heart filled with much gratitude that I come before You today O Lord. I thank You for not allowing the Devil to spoil my thanksgiving. I thank You for the grace to see the end of another year. I thank You for not allowing any of the storms that blew in this year to affect me. I am grateful unto You for not allowing any of the arrows that flew in the noon time to hit at me. I thank You for not allowing the desires of the wicked to come to pass in my family, in the name of Jesus.
If not for You on my side where would I be today, when the wicked; even my foes came against me to eat up my flesh. When the waters arose to overwhelm me. When a strange fire was kindled against me. When the tongues of the arrogant wagged against me. When I was up against the wall and there seems to be no way out for me. When attackers came against me in my sleep. When I almost lost my life in a road accident. You stood up for my help, You came through for me. You fought my battles. You won the victory for me. Now I have rest and peace of mind, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord I come boldly before Your throne of grace and mercy again in this hour of prayer. I come to seek Your face and to lay my burdens on Your altar. O Lord arise for me again and complete every good work You started at the beginning of this year in my life. I know Your plans for me are for good and peace to ensure that I have a fulfilled end. For this reason O Lord show Yourself strong and mighty on my behalf again as this year is going to the end. Let me see the end of all frustrations. Let me see the end of all disappointments. Let me see the end of all unfavorable situations in my life. Let me experience joy greater than all I have ever known in my life. Let there be completion of all Your good work in me, around me and over me, in the name of Jesus.
I believe, therefore, I prophesy that just as Sarah laughed last, so shall I. As David saw the end of Goliath, and Mordecai saw the end of Haman, so will I see the end of everything that has become a threat to my destiny. As Joshua saw the fall of the walls of Jericho, so will I see the fall of everything hindering my passage into prosperity. Just as stars in their courses fought for Barak and Deborah, so shall the hosts of heaven fight for me as the year is going to the end, in the name of Jesus.
I decree and declare that anything producing bitter water in my life will start producing sweetness. My life will ooze out sweet aroma that will attract carriers of God’s favor to me, in the name of Jesus. I will not weep over any of my family members and friends and they will not weep over me, in the name of Jesus.
God will bring to pass all His promises over me. Just as Solomon declared that none of the words of God fell to the ground, so shall I declare at the end of this year that God was faithful in fulfilling all His promises over me, in the name of Jesus.
I will rejoice and be glad because the Lord has made me glad and no one or anything will spoil my joy, in the name of Jesus. I will end this year strong. I will end it in peace and prosperity. I will not be shaken. Wealth and riches will abound in my house. My mouth shall be filled with wonderful testimonies. My thanksgiving shall be a whole one and not a partial thanksgiving when I shall cross over to the New Year, in the name of Jesus. Amen
By : Pastor Abraham Adesayo Posted on : Thursday, December 01, 2016
- I bring a sacrifice of praise to You O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- I bow down before Your majesty and I proclaim Your goodness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord I receive cleansing from all unrighteousness, in the name of Jesus.
- Let Your goodness and mercy surround me as mountains surround Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus.
- Let everything working against me, be scattered now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of God break every strange power contending with my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare a speedy judgment of God upon all the forces of darkness assigned to frustrate me, in the name of Jesus.
- I have been set free, I shall never be bound again, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every prophecy of bondage I have ever received and believed, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel the effects of all negative pronouncements over me, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written that You have made all things beautiful in Your time, O Lord I position myself to enjoy the beauty of everything You are presently doing now, in the name of Jesus.
- I cross over hurdles and break every barrier to enter into the very purpose of God for me in a time like this, in the name of Jesus.
- I pull down strongholds, I disarm principalities, powers, spiritual wickedness in heavenly places and demonic thrones that are set to stop me, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive fresh anointing on my feet and surely I will walk in my high places, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the harvest of every seed of kindness and goodness I have sown begin to manifest.
- Let the angels of God arise and go to work on my behalf, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to pray over this country to overthrow every counsel to shed blood en masse
- Pray that the next four years in this country will usher in the reign of the true gospel.
- Pray for those in need of intercession
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers.