CONFESSION: Father Lord I want to use this time to thank You for all You have done for me. I want to appreciate You for the innumerable benefits I have enjoyed because of Your unfailing love over my life. I am alive today because Your compassions, Your grace, Your faithfulness and mercies have kept me. If they had failed even for a second, I will not be here today; therefore, I have come before Your altar today with a sacrifice of praise, in the name of Jesus.
I have been afflicted, I have seen tribulations and I have been oppressed times without number, but in all of these You did not give my life over into the hands ofthe wicked. Those who hate me have multiplied, but in this my heart is stead fast because the Lord has always been on my side. There were times my adversariesthought they had me just where they wanted me, but thou O Lord sent for meand drew me out of their net. You broke their net and delivered my soul from their evil clutches. Today I can sing of the Lord’s mercies because He has remained mighty to save, in the name of Jesus.
If dream oppressions and attacks I have su'ered in my life had prospered, I will not be alive today. Many a times have they come in like )ood in my sleep, butthe spirit of the Lord was always there to lift up a standard against them. O gloryand majesty to our God for being a refuge in the times of trouble, in the name of Jesus.
If not for You O Lord when I was passing through the waters of life, they would have overwhelmed me. When I was passing through fire, it would have consumed me. I have passed through the valley of the shadows of death times without number and I am still alive. I am the one that the wicked took a counsel against, they uttered the word, they issued the decree, but because You are with me O Lord, their counsel did not stand neither did their utterances have e'ectsover me, in the name of Jesus.
The scripture says in gathering they shall but because it is not of God they shall scatter, this has been fulfilled in my life in ways I cannot explain. I am a major beneficiary of the scripture that says no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Is it the weapon of negative pronouncements, is it the weapon of false accusations, is it the weapon of the strife of tongues, is it the weapon enchantment and bewitchment, is it the weapon of spiritual arrows, is it the weapon turning people against me, is it the weapon of frustrating me at the edge of my miracles, is it the weapon of witchcraft and sorcery. What could Ihave done to defend myself against all that the wicked have hauled against me,therefore, I have come today to show appreciation unto the Lord who has kept me and preserved my life, in the name of Jesus.
A thousand has fallen by my side and ten thousand by my right hand, but You OLord has not and will never allow any evil to come near me. You have hidden mein the secret pavilion, under Your wings have I put my trust. You have set Yourlove over me and given Your angels charge over me. What shall I render to theLord for all His benefits toward me, I will take up the cup of salvation and callupon the name of the Lord. I will pay my vows unto Him. I will dance and rejoicein His presence. I will be more dedicated to the service of the Lord Most High. Letmy sacrifice of praise be acceptable unto You O Lord. Amen
By : Pastor Abraham Adesayo Posted on : Tuesday, March 01, 2016
- Blessed be the Lord God almighty who has brought me into another gloriousmonth that will bring me multiple blessings and testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord I thank You for the angels that are going to watch over me in this month and perform Your counsel concerning me.
- I thank You for increase in Your grace upon me and my household, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for the help You will render to me without asking in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for restoration of all the good things that I have ever lost, in the name of Jesus.
- I am forever grateful for the oath You have sworn to keep Your word and fulfill allYour promises in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for the grace to be at the right place at the right time in this month,in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for people You have prepared as vessels of blessings and promotion for me, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for the new doors of opportunities and blessing that will surely open for me in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You for the assurance I have through Your word that all is well with meand my household, in this month, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise for me as You have always done, in the name of Jesus.
- Let anything still holding my blessings down be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Let anything still working at my family background against me be renderedpowerless, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord arise for my help everywhere I need You in this month in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord I pray for restoration of every good thing the thieves have stolen from our family, in the name of Jesus.
- I pray for more of Your goodness in our church, in the name of Jesus.
- I pray for increase of peace and prosperity in this country, in the name ofJesus.
- Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Amen